As a general practice law firm, we handle a wide range of litigation and transactional matters for our clients. We can address legal problems in these areas:
- Employment law — Avon and Westlake employment law attorney Michael Schroth represents employees in cases involving discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour claims and other employment law violations. He also provides advice and services in matters involving employment contracts, noncompete agreements and severance agreements.
- Estate planning and probate — We draft wills and create trusts and other estate law instruments to protect our clients' assets and help provide for their families. We also provide efficient and cost-effective probate and estate administration services.
- Business law — Our firm assists business owners, entrepreneurs and investors in matters involving business formation, contracts, sales, business disputes and other issues.
- Real estate — We facilitate real estate transactions, resolve real estate disputes and represent property owners in property tax valuation appeals.
Personal Attention — Reasonable Rates — Solid Results
When you come to Schroth Law LLC, you can expect:
- Quality legal solutions — Michael Schroth has successfully argued cases in numerous trial, appellate and administrative courts in Ohio. In your case, he will work diligently to achieve your goals.
- Compassion and concern — Michael Schroth understands the importance of your legal problem. He will listen closely as you discuss your situation and respond with results-oriented services and representation.
- Responsive service — You will work directly with Michael Schroth throughout the legal process. Michael will keep you informed of important developments and respond promptly when you call. You can have confidence knowing that an experienced lawyer is working hard to get results for you.
- Reasonable rates — As a small law firm, we are able to deliver results for our clients in an efficient and timely manner while offering affordable fees.