Serving The Needs Of Businesses Throughout Northeast Ohio
At Schroth Law LLC, we are committed to helping business owners, entrepreneurs and investors make the most of business opportunities. We help Ohio businesses establish and grow profitable enterprises while minimizing their risks. Our legal team is also there to help when disputes arise. We believe that the best, most cost-effective way to resolve business disputes is through mediation. But when mediation fails, we are always prepared to resolve issues in court.
Schroth Law LLC provides advice and an array of services for companies at every stage of their business life cycle:
- Formation of corporations, partnerships and LLCs
- Corporate governance
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Drafting and review of contracts
- Employment law matters
- Commercial real estate
- Resolution of business disputes through negotiation, mediation and litigation
- Business succession planning
- Other business law matters
No matter the size of your business or the industry you are in, we can help you avoid legal trouble and make sure your day-to-day operations are stable.
Laying The Groundwork For A Successful Business
If you are launching a new enterprise, we will discuss liability, taxes and administration requirements to help you choose the type of legal entity that makes the most sense for your business. As your enterprise grows, Michael Schroth can provide additional counsel to help guide your day-to-day operations with services, including:
- Drafting and analyzing contracts
- Advising on tax issues
- Negotiating commercial leases
- Counseling on employment law
- Advising on the purchase of equipment and new facilities
- Helping establish employee benefit programs
Mike Schroth can also advise your company on employment policies and other matters aimed at fostering a productive workplace. Michael can also help you avoid future legal problems by making sure your business is in compliance with the many federal and state employment laws.